[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 16:17:57 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 28

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  119  Mults = 118  Total Score = 14,042

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It's amazing how much fun you can have with decent conditions! Conditions on 40
and 20 were way better than usual, with both bands quiet. For once I was able to
be heard on 20. Spent the entire session running on 40 and doing S&P on 20
with the second radio. I'm finally beginning to catch on to how to do SO2R
effectively, and it really was lots of fun. Shattered the 100 QSO barrier for
the first time. Thanks for all the QSOs. Hope conditions hold up for us next
week. CU then.

73...
Randy, W8FN