[3830] CQWW SSB K2DM M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 29 06:36:33 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): AL7BA K2DM K3ZGA N0SMX W2TR W3US
Station: K2DM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NFL

  160:    4     2        4
   80:   72    13       35
   40:  209    25       57
   20:  687    27       94
   15:  228    26       74
   10:   64    13       26

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun time for some members of The Villages ARC.  The RUN station was
covered for most of the contest, although half of our operators are still
learning the ropes and chose to S&P, making good use of the band map.  The
MULT station had issues and only produced 42 contacts.  We sanitized the
equipment between operators, and everyone used his own headset.  Looking forward
to CW.