[3830] CQWW SSB OZ7A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 29 16:19:07 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OZ7A
Operator(s): OZ1AA OZ1IKY OZ7AM
Station: OZ7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Copenhagen

  160:  293     6       43
   80:  968    12       67
   40: 1172    23       86
   20: 1523    33      106
   15:  744    28       92
   10:  268    10       48

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

After Covid killed the dreams of operating from a nice place in zone 33 or 35 we
had a lot of fun at home at our Copenhagen club station. In fact the pile ups
sometimes made us believe we were indeed in north Africa. Big surprise to have
15 back in shape and 10 m filled with loud EU stations in a few juicy DX mixed
in as well. All in all a wonderful way to spend a weekend.

CU in CW!

73,

Thomas OZ1AA