[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 2 10:04:09 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 2

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  148  Mults = 136  Total Score = 20,128

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The only thing good about this session was 80mtrs.  It looks like its getting
better every week.  Seems that somebody was either on my freq or too close to it
on 40.  There was nothing being spotted but occasionaly somebody was working
somebody and it wasn't me. I was getting few answers for quite a while then
decided to just go s&p which kinda made up for no answers.  Was picking guys
off easily.  Should have done it sooner I guess.  Tnx for the answers that I did
get on 40.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
Inv vees @ 50ft for 40m-80m-trapped 160
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger