[3830] CWopsT K4RO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 2 10:04:40 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 2

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

Total:  205  Mults = 179  Total Score = 36,695

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I love noise cancelling headphones. Got spoiled with them at K3LR. My old ones
would not work at all if powered off. My new set still works if powered off, but
not very well. The last several CWT's, I've started with the headphones turned
off and could not copy anything but mush. New rule: turn on the headphones right
after turning on the amps. :-) DX conditions were very poor on 20 meters. I
could tell that some DX were calling, but could not pull out many call signs.

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
   3.5      34      34   34   1.0
     7     134     134  121   1.0
    14      37      37   24   1.0