[3830] CWopsT K8MR HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 2 10:07:01 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 2

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio

Total:  114  Mults = 109  Total Score = 12,426

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Weird contest. At the first 40 meter QSO the computer sort of locked up. I had
one keyboard working, the other not. (Still one radio - I have one on the
desktop and one on a pullout tray, for different ergonomic positions). I finally
did a shut down & restart and they both came back, but still I had several
Windows screens pop up during the rest of the contest.

Also weird how two guys not very far apart had one booming and the other barely
in there.

Meanwhile, as the days grow shorter the 80 meter numbers grow longer.

73  -  Jim   K8MR