[3830] CWopsT N3BB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 2 11:04:41 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 2

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX

Total:  174  Mults = 160  Total Score = 27,840

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Almost nothing on twenty meters until the last 20 minutes. Kept trying
Interleaving CQs but nil until late. Still a beginner at this skill with two
"run" freqs on two bands. Interesting that I am very good at this in
the Sprint format where one has to QSY, but a plodder with two "CQ
freqs."

Need to do a little S&P. Fell off badly. No Internet or spots here, and I
know that's a key part of the tool kit for the "big guys." Speaking of
the BeeGees, got called by W8FJ, AA3B. K4RO, and N3RD. So clearly they are
 doing some S&Ping.

All my QLFing aside, it's a new QSO PR for me, by a couple of Qs. Not great, but
some progress.

Thx for the fun, and thanks to several local ops (N5VR, K5DU, K5NA and AC4CA)
for some Q's.

Jim N3BB