[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 2 16:15:40 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:52

Total:  98  Mults = 95  Total Score = 9,310

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Most of this hour was me fighting the computer. I wanted to use N1MM+ to log and
it wanted to prevent me from doing that and to do something else.  Disconnected
the internet and that didn't help.  Rebooted N1MM+ and that didn't help.  Had
made one QSO I couldn't log.  Finally rebooted the computer.  Lost 8 minutes to
that.  Logged the last QSO and changed the time.  It kept on fighting me for the
rest of the hour, but didn't completely lock me out any more.  Aren't computers
wonderful?  I don't want to go back to paper, but might want to go back to DOS,
which seemed much more user friendly.  No signals at the start on 15M.  20 and
40 were only fair.  A few Europeans on 20 and glad to work them.  Looking
forward to CW Open on Saturday.  thanks for all QSOs.  KU8E and I plan to be QRV
as W4AN/M in the Tenn QSO Party Sunday and then part time in the ALA QSO Party
the following Saturday..  73, John, K4BAI.