[3830] CWOpen K7RL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 5 00:21:53 EDT 2020

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA

  160:   11     2
   80:  102    31
   40:  226   146
   20:  143   137
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  482   316  Total Score = 152,312

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I was hoping 20m might last a bit longer. The band emptied before 40m was
runnable. S&P saved the day.

WT9U was loud on the low bands. FB Jim. 160m was much better than expected with
solid east coast signals.

Huge congratulations to Team Phoenix for a great showing! So many top scores,
what a blast. K0RF and I had a photo finish. Fun to see who would be on top as
the last scores updated.

See you all at 12:00z, bright and early. Well, still dark and early out here.

73, Mitch. K7RL