[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 9 17:07:33 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 9

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 0:53

Total:  88  Mults = 88  Total Score = 7,744

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got off to a late start -- something between N1MM+ and the MK2R+ box froze up
just as I attempted to make my first QSO, and it took 7 long minutes to get
things going again. Started with a nice run on 40, with 53 QSOs in the first 24
minutes, but then the rate dropped way off. Spent the rest of the session doing
S&P.

Thanks for all the QSOs. See everybody next week at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN