[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 9 18:34:06 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 9

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was an odd day. Seems I heard more signals than usual and fewer strong
signals than usual. I did OK the first half hour, S&P, making 6 Qs. It took
me more time to make Qs than usual, and I'm not sure why.

The second half hour, I had resolved to just call CQ because I need the practice
and also I imagined I could make more contacts. But it got very frustrating. For
about 12 minutes, no one answered my CQs. Finally, I started making Qs, but not
at a great rate: only five in the half hour. The very cool thing was that one of
the guys who responded to my CQ was PA0INA, in Netherlands! Thanks very much,
Frans, and thanks for all the other Qs! 73, Larry