[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 10 23:11:31 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:  16     13
   40:  19     13
   20:   2      2
   15:   0      0
Total:  37     28  Total Score = 1,036

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Noting heard on 15 tonight.  Before the start worked N5ZO who was 559 on 20M,
but he said I was 529.  Why didn't I figure out that something was wrong?  Made
two QSOs on 20M and moved to 40 when I realized that I had been using the 40M
dipole on 15 and 20 rather than the tribander.  No wonder turning the beam
didn't help.  Lots of activity tonight.  Hope it was because everyone is getting
ready for the NCJ NA Sprint CW this Saturday night.  Hope to work you all in
"the real thing."  Glad I made the antenna mistake tonight and not
Saturday. Earlier in the day Saturday, KU8E and I will be operating as W4AN/M in
several counties in Alabama in the AL QSO Party, so look for us there too.  73,
John, K4BAI.