[3830] NA Sprint CW NG7Z LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 00:10:57 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

   80:   47     1hr
   40:   85     2hr
   20:   18     1hr
---------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws Gunslingers

Comments:

Well that was fun. 20M was pretty much a bust. Lots of calling but not much
hearing me. Only 18 Q's in about 1 hour. But 40M was jumping. And so was 80M. So
I was pleased with my performance with this ground mounted screwdriver and 80
watts. Sure, I missed tons of jump balls so I just waited for my turn and got
the Q. Thanks to my team mate Bud N7CW for the AZ mult on 80M. "The most
fun you can have with your clothes on." (N6TR) 73 Paul NG7Z