[3830] AlQP WB8WKQ SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 00:19:35 EDT 2020

                    Alabama QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   10      1
   40:   10     10
   20:   14      9
--------------------
Total:   34     20  CW Mults = 20  Ph Mults = 9  Total Score = 2,552

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have the ALQP on the same day as the TXQP,
but hey, what do I know.  It just causes confusion in dumb people like me.  With
that said, I was pleased to work over 50 AL contacts.  I have done better
before, but I think that was when there wasn't a major (like TX) additional QP
going on.   Thanks for all the Q's and K4ZGB being all over the place!