[3830] NA Sprint CW N2NL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 00:23:50 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Mobile, AL

---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: TEAM HIRAM

Comments:

IC-7610, AL1200
20m Dipole @ 40ft
12m Spiderpole base loaded for 80m

Pretty sure I ended up with 44 mults.  DXLog didn't seem to count KH6CJJ in HI
as a multiplier.

20m was really tough with weak W9s and lots of guys backscatter.  I am certain I
busted a few QSOs - some didn't hear my request for number repeats.  40 was
great and I felt loud.  80 was a mosh pit and I was surprised how loud W6/7 was.
 Should have moved there a few minutes earlier.  I worked all the mults I
heard.

2 band changes - my personal best from this QTH - I love this contest!

Sorry for missing the AQP - I was at work much of the day making storm preps.
Fortunately the low bands were quiet.