[3830] NA Sprint CW K6LA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 18:07:04 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Major Murphy visit. I had a problem with the right amp keying when I was setting
up, but had gotten it working. When I sat down to operate the contest, it wasn't
and I didn't have time to troubleshoot it, so I was not SO2R. When I moved to
80m the 80m shorty yagi started arcing over, so I could only put out 250 watts.
The only mult I heard but didn't work was KL7.

73, Ken, K6LA