[3830] WAE SSB N1SNB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 19:01:36 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Massachusetts
Remote Operation

   80:   20          52
   40:  131    84    81
   20:  445   473    86
-------------------------
Total:  596   557   219  Total Score = 252,507

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the contacts.

I hadn't done a phone contest in a long time.  This was interesting.  I'm not
sure how I feel about QTCs.  I entered into a few x/10 QTC groups knowing the
ride would be rough (especially operating remote with my skills) - but we
prevailed (mostly)

The online scoreboard was motivating even though I caught up to no one and the
stateside HP rankings hardly changed until VO1CH got rolling right at the end.
But basically, I watched NW3Y pull steadily away from me for 30 hours.  My other
achilles heal (nemesis?) was N9NB beating me in many a pileup after a promising
"NB"? return call from EU

73
Jeff n1snb