[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W4NF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 20:38:19 EDT 2020

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2020

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  222:    2     2
  432:    6     4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  194    57  Total Score = 11,514

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

137 of the 194 Qs were on FT8.  Sunday morning there was a nice opening to the
Northeast on 2 and 6 and I was quickly able to work a number of new grids on
phone.  Other that that the phone/cw signals were few and far between.  It was
not nearly as fun in the past as it was virtually impossible to pass stations up
to the higher bands.  Thanks to those that tried with me on 222.  I certainly
have a receive problem with my new transverter.  Thanks for the Qs.  73, Jack
W4NF