[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W5TN/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 22:47:26 EDT 2020

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2020

Call: W5TN/R
Operator(s): W5TN/R
Station: W5TN/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: TX

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  154    40  Total Score = 6,440

Statistics

 Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %
 ----       --   -----     ---   -----     ---
    6        0      21      40      61      40
    2        0      44       3      47      31
 1.25        0      23       0      23      15
   70        0      22       1      23      15
 Total       0     110      44     154     100

Roved through Central Texas with KA5D/R, KD5IKG/R and K2EZ/R.  Operated from
EL09, EL19, EM00, and EM10 for a laid back rove, eat and drink some beer rover
day.  Had some great Brats and Beer for lunch followed by a trek to EM10 in the
Texas Hill Country for some Chili and another beer for dinner and a stunning
sunset.  Upgraded from all loops in the last 'test to yagi's on 222 and 432.
Stacked loops on 2m and a loop on 6.  Rig is a FT-991 for 6,2 and 432 and a
transverter on 222.  Many thanks to all my friends to help me on the Rover
journey with advise and loaner antennas.  See you in Jan!