[3830] WAE SSB ON6NL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 14 08:37:04 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kinrooi

   80:   32    52    84
   40:   62   120   114
   20:  202   572   138
   15:   51   117    42
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  349   860   378  Total Score = 456,624

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Not bad... for an SSB contest. SSB seems to cast me more and more energy so gave
up 2 hours before the end. Lots of activity on Saturday but slow on Sunday so
time to watch F1-racing, soccer and tennis with one eye.
QTC are big fun! One station gave me ten... without waiting for Rogers, another
station announced 6 and gave me 10, a PY gave me ten and insisted later to give
me 2 more. Good that there is still paper to log on! PP1CZ managed to make the
QSO and pass 10 QTC within 2 minutes resulting in a rate of 435 QSO/h!
Good conditions on 80. Nice opening Sunday evening on 15 to S. America.