[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N2JMH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 14 08:49:12 EDT 2020

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2020

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: fn12bw

  222:   20     8
  432:   23     9
  903:   10     6
  1.2:   10     6
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  182    78  Total Score = 20,670

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

First real contest in 15 years besides messing around in June VHF contest from
the new qth in fn12bw. Put the antennas on the tower Thursday, built a temp
shack in the garage Friday and was on the air Saturday. Lots to improve on for
the next one, I thought cw was like riding a bike? If it was a bike I crashed
multiple times. Need a voice keyer and need to call cq more. I did dabble in ft8
on 2 meters sunday morning when I just dove right in without ever using the
program before. Big thanks to Bill k2ter for getting me equipment on 902 and 222
last minute.