[3830] WAE SSB WA3AAN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 14 11:32:17 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WA3AAN
Operator(s): WA3AAN
Station: WA3AAN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Pennsylvania
Operating Time (hrs): 3:15

   80:
   40:  17           27
   20:  32    48     38
-------------------------
Total:  49    48     65  Total Score = 6,350

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My log does not reflect my QTCs accurately. (N1MM+)
I did not notice this until after the contest.
Unfortunately some of my sent data was not recorded in the log.
This is my error, since I did not always see the "green" confirmation
color (even after clicking the message sent button). I went ahead and
sent the next message with the thought that the QTC had been recorded.
So I apologize to the great European Ops that copied my info, who will
not get the credit they deserve.