[3830] NA Sprint CW N9NM LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 14 16:35:31 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

---------------------
Total:  82     Mults = 31  Total Score = 2,542

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Team of Three-Fives

Comments:

K3 at 100watts. Dipole up 20 ft. and 2 vertical ants.

I had a lot of fun doing this contest, but it was very challenging for me. I did
both the Alabama and Texas QSO parties all day, and then I switched over to the
Sprint. My brain felt tired out, so it took a little while to get in to the
rhythm of it all. Most of the ops send really fast, but many slowed down for me
and did repeats, when I asked for them. Thanks so much guys! I had a great time,
but wish I could have gotten a few more points for my team.

Many thanks to all those patient ops that I worked. You are the greatest!

73 and 88, Barb