[3830] WAE SSB ES5TV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 14 18:18:26 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva

   80:   87    95    45
   40:  246   288    79
   20: 1026  1262   107
   15:   98   168    41
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1457  1813   713  Total Score = 2,324,380

I did not have any ambitions to compete on EU level with the bands as they are
but surprisingly got a pretty good result. Braco's running score on
cqcontest.net kept me going and motivated although I knew I can't beat him with
missing night time 40m propagation. I could not even hear a single US station on
40m till our sunrise when the contest started.

Also no signals on 10m except for FR4QT being very slightly audible for ca 30
seconds on Sunday as the only beep on a dead band during the 2 days.

So just tried to put more effort into multipliers and QTCs...

73
Tonno
ES5TV