[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KE7SW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 15 12:58:42 EDT 2020

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2020

Call: KE7SW
Operator(s): KE7SW
Station: KE7SW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: cn87
Operating Time (hrs):

  222:   22     6
  432:   30     7
  903:    3     1
  1.2:   12     4
  2.3:    1     1
  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  193    52  Total Score = 14,612

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Thanks Dave, ka7rra/r for the five grids and four bands.........Not to much for
rovers this time,.. way to much smoke in the air with all the fires going on in
Washington,Oregon,and California.....Lots of activity on six and two meters...
ft8 and ssb...I paper log and I had 201 contacts with only 8 duplicates...not
bad..for a old guy with no computer skills... Things slowed down on sunday when
the football games came on......GO SEAHAWKS...I only watched the last few
minniuts of the fourth quarter and they were in that dam prevent defence,.anyway
...Had fun, and I see where I need some inprovment on the towers...more
aluminum!! hope the weather changes and we get some rain to help put out some of
the fires,.. see ya next weekend on ten gigs 73,Tom,ke7sw