[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K5QE Limited Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 15 21:51:07 EDT 2020

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K5QE
Operator(s): K5QE AF8Z KV5W N5KDA W5KDA N5YA
Station: K5QE

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: STX

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total:  272   162  Total Score = 54,108

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

This was the worst VHF contest that I have ever seen.  Propagation was truly
awful.  Even our mainstay, 2M EME, was really bad.  We had to strain to work
contacts via the moon.  I was hoping that the 222 crowd would come out in force,
but no luck there either.  We actually quit 6 hours early!!  That has never
happened before.  FT8 continued to kill off any real chance of working some
rate.