[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD6T(@N6RO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 00:27:59 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Remote Operation

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This is a fun contest. But it seems to be a well-kept secret.  Tell your
friends.

Amp problem right before the contest. Many thanks to N6WM and N6RO for heroic
measures swapping in another amp and getting my remote straightened out.  I was
QRV one minute (literally!) before the contest.

20m was a disappointment. 80 made up for it with almost as many Qs as 40.

I should be on "NCCC Team 1", but 3830 not showing it as an option.