[3830] NJQP WB8WKQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 10:46:56 EDT 2020

                    New Jersey QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   12      4
   40:    8      8
----------------------------
Total:   20     12      0  Mults = 12  Total Score = 624

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very fun trying to keep 4 QSO parties straight.  Interesting, now that I total
things up, I had the exact same amount of Q's on 40 as 80.  My best was 51 Q's
in 2018, but I think I only concentrated on the NJQP that year, and not trying
to work three additional QPs.  Plus, this year, I took off 4 hours to meet up
with fellow traffic handlers at their annual picnic.  So a full day of
"hamming", so to speak.  Signals were pretty good on both bands.  I
went high power, because I was working all the QPs and didn't want to keep
turning on and off the amp, depending on which QP I was working.   Thanks for
putting this on.