[3830] BARTG 75 NN5O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 17:06:09 EDT 2020

                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 2:01

Total:  27  Mults = 11  Continents = 3  Total Score = 1,620

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

TONS of fun!  Qs came very slowly, so I just multi-tasked by doing online
research, watching YouTube videos on tilling my flower beds, and even dozed off
a time or two.

Totally missed the Dallas Cowboy game.  Bummer, because I'm a fan of our boy,
Dak Prescott.  Dak was a terrific guy here at Mississippi State University...and
when he comes back, he's still the nicest guy who never tires of speaking to
people (especially children and disabled), signing autographs, and reminiscing
about the good old days at MSU.  He knows that the atmosphere at MS State U is
all about 'family.'

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)