[3830] Salmon Run VE7UF(VE7JH) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 18:25:29 EDT 2020

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   63     87
   40:   24
   20:   33      4
----------------------------
Total:  120     91      0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 22,138

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I haven't had a chance to take part in the Salmon Run in a few years, so I was
grateful when VE7UF let me use his big station this year.
There was great 80m activity and I was able to get 38 of the 39 counties by
Saturday night. Had to work hard for the last one through the noise on Sunday
morning but made the sweep.
Thanks to all the mobiles and expeditioners who made it a very enjoyable QSO
Party. Kudos to the organizers and W7BJN and Co. on 3933 for luring in the rare
fish.
73,
Gabor, VE7JH