[3830] Salmon Run WQ6X(@NX6T) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 20:33:09 EDT 2020

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 7:27
Remote Operation

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   10      0      0
   40:   42     17      0
   20:   51     25      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  103     42      0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 15,541

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
Around all the other QSO parties, RTTY Sprint and the SAC Cw GiG,
WQ6X found time to look for Washing counties.  I was reasonably
impressed with the WA-State turnout, altho 10/15 Meters were no-shows
(I listened) as well as No-WA on 75 SSB.  HuH?  How does THAT happen.
There were DOZENS of California stations looking for Washington on 75
and we hear NO ONE.  Wassup with that?
I normally purposely don't call CQ in other state's QP's, but near the
end of the Salmon Run I had no choice.  Doing so rewarded me with 4 new
counties.  I missed ADE (which I saw spots for) and STE (which I saw NO
spots for).  Overall it was a fun GiG.  However in 2 weekends this event
will be surpassed by the California QSO Party (CQP). Come play with us.
Read all about this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com