[3830] Salmon Run K4VBM SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 21:22:23 EDT 2020

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   12      3
   20:   39     21      1
----------------------------
Total:   54     24      1  Mults = 20  Total Score = 5,760

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

WOW!  Crushed my score from last year.  CW was the money mode, but got a number
of phone contacts, and one RTTY contact.
Managed to contact the bonus station on all 3 modes for the maximum possible
bonus!  One more multiplier than last year.
Always room for improvement hi hi.  20m really opened up nicely on the 2nd day
allowing me to get some stations I missed the day before.  20m was the money
band from GA with 61 QSOs, 40m was 15 QSOs, and 80m was 3 QSOs for a total of
79.
Heard Alaska and Hawaii working WA stations as well as DX.  The new solar cycle
is here for sure.  Great fun!