[3830] Salmon Run K7RL SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 22:01:53 EDT 2020

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: ISL

  160:   26      3      0
   80:  145     72      0
   40:  213     58      0
   20:  312    593      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  696    726      0  Mults = 104  Total Score = 368,660

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Huge thanks to hard working crew at the WWDXC for another fine Salmon Run! The
recent upgrades to log submission are a major plus.

Overall, conditions seemed pretty good. 80m SSB was a mess in the evening as
nets and ragchewers populated upper parts of the band. Not sure what was
happening with 40m SSB. Maybe I hit at the wrong time, or maybe I'm a CW snob.
Maybe both :-)

Big thanks to the entire WWDXC and other clubs around the state for a great turn
out. Always nice to work the CWT regulars too.

73, Mitch, K7RL