[3830] Salmon Run WS7L SO Cnty DXpedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 21 00:07:56 EDT 2020

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO Cnty DXpedMixed HP
QTH: PAC
Operating Time (hrs): 18:00

   40:  111      1
   20:  219      4
----------------------------
Total:  448    105     553  Mults = 88  Total Score = 137,752

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Best Salmon Run score ever, and FINALLY after about 6 or 7 tries I got a sweep!
I didn't even realize that I got the sweep because I forgot I'd worked Franklin
the day before. Finally figured THAT out and stopped hunting for Franklin! As
another plus I didn't blow up the TH3JRS this time. Mostly stayed off of 20
SSB.

Not a peep on 15 meters, and calling CQ there  I didn't see anything from the
skimmers. Totally dead.

73 and thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L
Portable from Ocean Park WA
TH3JRS up 28 feet for 20 meters, wires for 40 and 80.