[3830] IaQP KA6BIM SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 21 00:33:43 EDT 2020

                    Iowa QSO Party - 2020

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: OR

   40:   25     25
   20:   23     26
----------------------------
Total:   52     51     103  Mults = 50  Total Score = 7,750

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

N1MM scores this wrong, it counts mults by band & mode, should be just once.
 The score above should be correct.  Lots of activity, this was my main contest
focus on Saturday.  This was the qso party with the most counties and the
shortest time.  I would recommend a second day.  Thanks to Rich, N0HJZ for many
of the counties, he is a real road warrior!  Thanks to all the operators for
activating so many counties.  Dave ka6bim