[3830] NHQP K1RO Single Xmtr Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 21 09:33:07 EDT 2020

                    New Hampshire QSO Party - 2020

Call: K1RO
Operator(s): K1RO
Station: K1RO

Class: Single Xmtr Assisted HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    121        1
   40:    101      239
   20:    223      252
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    445      492  Mults = 70  Total Score = 96,740

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Never operated this contest before. It was nice to see K1BX, WA1Z/KI6RRN, K1RX
and AA1SB on quite often. Saturday afternoon was mostly spent looking for Iowa
and Washington stations for their QSO parties and needed counties. My lone 80
meter phone contact was OM2VL, who moved me there from CW. Laci also called on
40 CW around sunset and moved me to 40 SSB, 20 CW and 20 SSB in the space of
about 90 seconds. Thanks to the Port City ARC for organizing this event.