[3830] 144FallSprnt W4NF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 22 11:30:06 EDT 2020

                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 1:45

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I worked 7 SSB, 1 CW and 7 FT8 Q's.  Best DX was FN12 on SSB.  I heard a number
of other stations that I just could not complete with.  I think I need a little
more power than 100W and for some reason my IC9100 while operating FT8 starts at
75W and then as I continue operating that mode the power goes down to about 50W.
 The power output is fine on both SSB and CW.  I need to figure that out
sometime.

Thanks for the Qs and 73, Jack W4NF