[3830] Salmon Run OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 22 14:00:52 EDT 2020

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   30      5
   20:   64     21      5
----------------------------
Total:   95     26      5  Mults = 31  Total Score = 12,412

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

4 QSO parties on same weekend means missed some or many QSO's on the another 3
QP when I call some station and can't break the USA pileup. It happened this
weekend many times when  I try contact with WA stations. Usually it's take many
minutes when I complete the QSO and many times it was only never ending calling
with no QSO.

   On Saturday 20m closed here at 18:20 (I heard Dietmar and other DL stations
make QSO's still, but here any whisper). At 20:36Z the band opened here to WA
again but I can made only K7BTW .... other stations don't heard me.
On 80m I heard W7DX and K7RL but QSO only with K7RL around my SR. 15 min later
he called me on 40m SSB with nice signal!

   On Sunday 20m was open till 19:50Z, at 21:55Z again opened and I heard and
called lot of stations but unfortunately no any QSO except W7J from Jefferson
cty. I called him long time but I can't break huge US wall.
   I heard and called long time 5 another multiplier, but no luck.

Most QSOs with:
K7TQ/M 10/8
K7ED/M 4/4
N7WA/M 4/4.

Resident:
(4): W7DX
(3): K7RL, K7RLD, K7SS, N7EPD, N7GL, NU7J, N7BV.

Thanks for the QSOs! 73, Laci OM2VL