[3830] ARRL 10G+ W8RU 10G Only

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 22 22:10:22 EDT 2020

                    ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest - 2020

Call: W8RU
Operator(s): W8RU
Station: W8RU

Class: 10G Only HP
QTH: EN82
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

  10G:        2              475
  24G:
  47G:
  75G:
 123G:
 134G:
 241G:
Light:
-------------------------------------
Total:        2              475  Total Score = 675

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

After 2 years of no contacts I was finally able to make 5 QSOs in 2020. This is
mostly due to the kind help of Bob, WA8VPD, who identified some shortcomings in
my system and suggested ways to remedy them. My best DX was from EN82 and EN72
to W8BYA in EN70. My most unusual contact involved bouncing my signal off the
top of an 1100ft tall TV station tower/antenna. Thanks to all and 73, Ron
(W8RU).