[3830] CWopsT N1LN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 23 10:05:22 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 23

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  195  Mults = 179  Total Score = 34,905

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another great morning for all 3 bands. Fall is here so everyone seems to be
staying on 80 longer and the Qs are up. EU was strong and busy on 20.  And 40,
well, it is 40.  Very quite and very busy for the entire hour.

I really wish people would call QRL - or QSY after not calling QRL. Again today
on 20, I was running EU and a few US and a KE0 jumped on my run frequency and
would not move. He just started calling CQ. I asked him to QSY and was ignored.
Even if he could not hear me, which I doubt, I am certain he could hear the
pileup.

Thanks for the Qs and fun.

73,
Bruce N1LN