[3830] CWopsT NJ8M Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 24 00:10:28 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 24

Call: NJ8M
Operator(s): NJ8M
Station: NJ8M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ks

Total:  44  Mults = 44  Total Score = 1,936

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Tonight kept speed at 20 wpm for CWA students. Man is that tough. I started to
hand send to stay awake. 40 was long tonight, seemingly, then it would be one
state over...wierd.

Working slower is harder than working faster. It really tired me out. Having to
Focus and hand key at the slow speed was tiresome. Anyway I only ran tonight to
see what kind of score 20wpm is capable of. It is interesting. I have been
auditing the CWA sessions in beginner and intermediate. I am working on being an
advisor for CWA.

I met quite a few guys using CWA for their yet to be given number. FB strong
work everyone.

73, Morgan NJ8M