[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 24 13:28:39 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 23

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

Total:  40  Mults = 39  Total Score = 1,560

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I had my 18' Wolf River vertical set up for 80m in the back yard, from the
previous night's Straight Key Sprint, so I was able to make a few on 80m for a
change.  I'm sure my signal was not loud, but the lack of crowding made it easy
for me to be heard.  Had to leave after 30 minutes in order to meet a friend and
clean out the shack of a SK - always a sad endeavor.