[3830] MeQP K4VBM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 10:12:46 EDT 2020

                    Maine QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   18      2      15         2
   40:   29     14      24        11
   20:   15      6      12         6
Total:   62     22      51        19  Total Score = 7,800

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Have never really spent much time with this contest in the past, mostly making
1 or 2 contacts (got first place for FL while on vacation in 2017 with 1 QSO).
This year I spent quite a bit of time on and off on Saturday prior to midnite.
Was fun working everyone for points - actually managed quite a few Maine
stations.  Was happy to work John K4BAI on 2 bands CW,  and Rich N0HJZ on
40m phone and CW, and many other stations I see contesting on the weekends.
CW by far was the money band as the bands had a lot of QSB and noise.
My best score ever for this contest.  Really tired me out.  Great fun!