[3830] CQ WW RTTY KD9MS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 20:14:00 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 30:17

   80:  198       42       7     7
   40:  501       51      28    12
   20:  306       40      56    20
   15:   47        4      17    13
   10:    6        1       4     3
------------------------------------
Total: 1058      138     112    55  Total Score = 497,760

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Lots of fun in this one. Wish 10m and 15 were better, but that's a sunspot null.
Worked lots of SMC! Good to hear everyone on. 20 meters low in the band is hard
for 100 watts. Coolest contact: TF called me for my only Zone 40!

First time over 1000 contacts in this contest. Lots of stateside and NA for me.
Midwest contesting, low power during a dip in the sunspot cycle.

73, Craig KD9MS