[3830] CQ WW RTTY NR4L(@WV4P) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 20:24:50 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: NR4L
Operator(s): NR4L WV4P AC6ZM WK9M
Station: WV4P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: TN

   80:  335       52      28    16
   40:  771       54      63    22
   20:  759       53      85    24
   15:  123       22      27    17
   10:   38        2       6     6
------------------------------------
Total: 2026      183     209    85  Total Score = 1,668,546

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had a great crew, AC6ZM Juan and WK9M Randy returned for another round. Big time
fun. Bands were odd but not bad, polar path seemed really bad. Decent 10 / 15
openings, mostly south as expected on the equinox.

Online Scoreboard made it Much more fun. K5RZA made a hard charge out the gates
and were tuff to catch ! If not for them taking a nap (I assume) we may not have
caught up.  NA5NN  made a hard run at the end and had us nervous... that rare MS
Mult was working for them !

Can't wait to get the new station finished up and try this with some Alum in the
air !