[3830] CQ WW RTTY W2LCQ SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 22:41:25 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NYC

   80:   11       8       1     2
   40:  121      33      24     8
   20:   83      26      17    10
   15:    1       0       1     1
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  216      67      43    21  Total Score = 47,388

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My first RTTY contest. Spent the last 3 weeks working with Master Instructor
Dave K2XR learning MMTY and interface to N1MM+, and 2Tone which I ended up
using. Found the tuning window easier and once I got used to it could tune RTTY
signals in quite well and fast. Ran the last4 hours Sunday afternoon and
evening.

Icom 7300 100 w out
Icom AH-4 auto antenna tuner
Antenna 30 ft end fed #22 gauge magnet wire up 30 ft in a tree
Alinco 32 A switching power supply
Dell Latitude 7840 laptop w/ Windows 10/N1MM+/2Tone