[3830] CQ WW RTTY KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 01:01:36 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): KE7AUB KR7X NK7U K7ZS
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

   80:  211       46      11    10
   40:  628       50      38    24
   20:  899       52      61    26
   15:   68       11      16    12
   10:    1        1       1     1
------------------------------------
Total: 1807      160     127    73  Total Score = 1,077,120

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Pretty clean run, Pretty poor conditions ... PNW and K index reaching 5 shuts
down EU...

Our Hybrid operating style was a good Covid Combo. With 1 local and 1 remote
station ... never 2 ops in the same room, but kept station on the air all 48
hours.

Huge thanks to Andy KE7AUB for spending most of the weekend here (I need to get
him a bed for naps, but he insists his Classic Audi is comfortable?)  Hank KR7X
for being on a lot from his home QTH only 10 miles away, and for Joe NK7U
operating from his new Central Florida QTH.

We beat last year's score, a testimony to the operators tenacity!

73 Kevin K7ZS
Trustee for KT7E, PDXRCC club call