[3830] CQ WW RTTY W1AJT(VE3UTT) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 07:27:08 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W1AJT
Operator(s): VE3UTT
Station: W1AJT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EM95

   80:   46       30       4     5
   40:  224       46      39    14
   20:  133       21      63    20
   15:   45        4      19    15
   10:    9        1       4     3
------------------------------------
Total:  457      102     129    57  Total Score = 254,016

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

K3 / HexBeam @ 7m / 43' Vertical / 80m "V"

First QSO was at 15:51 UTC.  When setting up to test Friday Win 10 decided to
assassinate the MicroHam receive codec.  I tried everything including groups.io
and Joe at MH US.  I uninstalled the MH software and re-installed no help.
Transmit was fine just no receive and I couldn't make any changes to the
Window's "Sound Panel" record tab at all.  I finally deleted the codec
from device manager and re-installed it and everything worked again.  I thought
uninstalling the app would have done the same but I was wrong.  Ahh, the
mysteries of Windows.  Condx pretty bad here only faintly heard one JA.