[3830] CQ WW RTTY KT1I M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 15:13:07 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KT1I
Operator(s): KT1I N1MGO
Station: KT1I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Leominster, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Remote Operation

   80:  167       34      16    11
   40:  216       40      32    17
   20:  328       41      52    17
   15:   17        2      10     9
   10:    1        1       1     1
------------------------------------
Total:  729      118     111    55  Total Score = 338,244

This was a remote operation. Everything went well but for two things. The VPN
froze up after a short time. A fix was found and we were good for most of the
contest. Everything was working well until towards the end the amp either lost
power or it's communication to the remote. Unfortunately in both cases no one
was at the remote that could fix it. So we finished the last of the contest at
100 watts. Actually this worked pretty well.
Thanks to Gordon for finding a fix to the first problem and for operating and to
Pauline KB1JXJ for keeping us well fed.