[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0LSD M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 15:25:37 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0BV W0CO K0TG W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CO

   80:  418       51      16    14
   40:  821       52      47    22
   20:  800       52      74    23
   15:  126       18      21    11
   10:   16        6       5     4
------------------------------------
Total: 2181      177     163    76  Total Score = 1,437,696

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Pretty crazy propagation. In 20 years with this contest, we cannot remember a
situation on 40 in the early AM where we did not work one Asian station! It
appears thre was an auroral event over the Asia area that blocked signals to JA.
BV,YB and DU. Conditons to EU on Saturday were not good, but improved on Sunday.
We really struggled on late Sunday to work 16 stations on 10 meters. A pretty
sporadic opening to SA with a scattering of states, and it sure helped in the
multiplier count. Very good participation and thanks for all the Qs. Nice to see
ET,3V,OD amoung the DX available.